AS A SCHOOL WE AIM TO:-
1. Provide a safe, caring and welcoming environment with high quality learning and teaching experiences
2. Encourage each child’s emotional well being and their intellectual, social and physical development
3. Enable children to become independent lifelong learners and good citizens
4. Recognise, welcome and celebrate diversity, valuing individual needs and differences and promoting inclusion
5. Welcome parents and carers as partners in their children’s and their own education
6. Play an active part in the local community and involve the local community in the life of the
7. Continue staff professional development by attending courses and being aware of latest developments in education and sharing this knowledge with colleagues and students
We are open Monday to Friday, term time only.
We are closed on Bank Holidays and Training Days.
The school day runs from 8.50am - 3.00pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer Breakfast Club for before school care from 7.30am.
We offer 'After School Club' for after school care until 4pm.
We also offer additional hours if any of our pupils wish to top up their funded hours. In addition to this, we offer fee-paying childcare for 2-5 year olds.
A 30 hour place is typically 8.50am until 3.00pm, 5 days per week.
A 15 hour place is typically two full days and a half day on a Wednesday
(if spaces permit we may be able to offer some flexibility around patterns of take up)